Valentines day lips!

February, the month when the snow starts to melt in the world, and the temperatures change, but also the month of love, because it is! In February there is Valentine's Day Valentine's Day!
And so I wanted to start a few posts for Valentine's Day!
So this month until Valentine will receive some posts related to Valentine's Day!

As the first post I thought to speak of love, joke, we start talking about lipsticks that I prefer for Valentine's Day!

So let's start!



These are my four choices of shades of red for Valentine's Day!



From left to right we have:
Lipstick kiko n 22; perfect for those who love the warm tones of red, and maybe does not love the bright colors! Perfect when paired with a nice dark blush!
price: 5,90
Lipstick Pupa Milano diva'srouge; is the classic red that is always good for any occasion, the lipsticks of this brand are really, really strong but the only problem is drooling slightly.
price: 9,99
Lipstick Lancome  the absolu rouge 151; seems identical to that precede but not so! This lipstick is something unique! I love it I put it almost always, it differs from the previous one is that there is no lipstick smears and above remains on the lips for hours without fading color and is a mat that is not shiny!
price:29,95 €
Lipstick kiko n 904; here is usually never go on rosy hue, but, however, I am due to retract this lipstick looks much like a lip gloss because it is light pinkish red and is also perfect if you attended a school that does not want girls rigged so provocative!
price: 3,90
These are my favorite shades of red for this month, moreover, there are infinite shades of red, but I chose my!
Well good start month to all of you!



Remember that you can follow me on:
instagram twitter tumblr bloglovin
Leave a comment if you have read or if you want to leave me some advice!


Xoxo, Martina. <3





Commenti

Post più popolari