Things I do when I'm sick!

Hey guys!
Unfortunately I'm home sick with fever, cold and cough and I do not go to school for a week!
They are literally locked me in the house on my couch with a blanket and always a hot tea!
Then came to my mind the things I do when I'm sick!
So let's start!

First when I wake up I prepare a good breakfast full of fruit! Because when you're sick you have to take so many vitamins and cereals!
So I prepare a nice glass of orange juice and yogurt!
Always accompanied by a fruit that may be an orange, banana or else!
Remember, every meal should always be accompanied by a fruit!

After breakfast, I brush my teeth, I take off my pajamas and I wear a suit!
It is of course wearing my favorite socks!
I took them to Gamestop and I've paid € 5.98 are 38-41eu size.
They are comfortable and above all always ready to adventure!

Then after I lay as usual on the couch watching a bit 'of TV and in the meantime, watch the news on my little' or on the phone, the thing that I always check for first is TWITTER! And step on instagram, Snapchat and youtube!

The afternoon after meals look a little 'tv and maybe read a bit' a book or some manga!
And maybe if I'm tired I fall asleep!
Upon awakening I prepare a nice hot tea always accompanied by a spoonful of honey for the throat!
Remember if you have a sore throat you eat a couple of teaspoons of honey a day that's good!
The important thing is not to overdo it because honey is natural but  is jam-packed with sugar that is bad for your teeth!

Before going To bed I'm always on the phone or computer to watch videos or youtube or also reblogging post on tumblr!
And maybe I drink another chamomile tea!
After I finished my tour on youtube and tumblr always look a movie, an anime or a TV series!
And when I sleep I fall asleep!



xoxo, Martina <3

Follow me on twitter tumblr instagram bloglovin





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Commenti

Post più popolari