Haul, things and thoughts.


Hey little peeps! It's me Martina!
Hi, how are you? i hope you feel good!
SO! Today i wanna do a little talk with you!!

But first heres a little make up Haul and a little review!









Monday after school i've bought this little cute nail polish, by L'Oréal.
are long-lasting , and their price is on average, about 5.90
 This is the Miss Manga mascara, always by L'Oréal.
 I'm in LOVE with this mascara! i always take this mascara for my everyday make-up!
price 8.80€
So! i wanna review one of my favourite Tanya Burrs's lipgloss! This is the Let's Travel The World! And the colour is a classic orangey red shade, is perfect if you go to school and you don't wanna put a lot of make-up on your face, because this lipgloss is a really soft color! All the lipgloss aren't sticky at all and they are also scented! Tanya release all the collection of 12lipgloss that you can find on FeelUnique ,cloud10beauty and if you're from the uk from Superdrug .


+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Yes, i've only bought  L'Oréal make-up! But hey they are super long-lasting!
Let's move on!
In this blog i want to create a small section to speak, but not to talk about make-up or fashion, but of my life and maybe your life!
So let's start!


For those who do not know me my name is Martina and i have 16years! I attend a high school of Educational Psychology.
And this year i changed classroom, and have also become the "Chief class", of course the Italian school system is different!
I'm in a classroomfull of people(or idiots) taking notes(detention) likes always, and for that i hold a monthly meeting, but as usual NOTHING CHANGED!
And i'm like "you know that you will be suspended?" and "you know you're in trouble" but they do not care!
So my professors and the school president will make a meeting to suspend the pupils, and i will have a to partecipate with them todecide  wheter or not to suspend them! For this i feel a little 'down, but these days i realized something important from one of my new friends in this class who is sooooo lovely!
You can help a person one,two,three and four times, but if this person does not understand that you're doing it for her/him, them finish it! Because it means that that person will never understand how much he/she cares for you.
At least try not to waste time with people who do not care about you, remember there are many people who will come and go away, so do not dwell on those fer people  that you meet at the begining of your path, but meets new people! 
So i decided that from now on, the people who do not understand my feelings for them i'll leave them behind me, because they will never understand what it means to have a person who really cares about them.
So i have a few questions for you!

1- What would you do in my situation?
2- What you think of wasters?
3- Have you ever take a suspension?









Hey follow me on! or let's talk on! twitter tumblr instagram

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Commenti

Post più popolari