JANUARY FAVES!

'Day to everyone!
This is the first of the year January Faves!
Last month, for me it was so-so, in fact i was sick for almost three weeks and I'm not going to school, then I got my report card and I have to say that I've improved since last year except in math!
Anyway can we start ?!













BEAUTY:
In this month I loved three things, the first BB cream By kiko has 15spf not so opaque but that's okay if you do not want to sound like a full clown makeup (my examples suck) I took the shade 03 because I have a complexion a little 'pale.
Then always the KIKO lip gloss champagne color that I have to say that it is perfect! I love it I use it over my lipsticks or even with nothing underneath, is full of glitter and for that I drop a bit '.


Last but not least the remover of garnier I use every night to remove make-up is very liquid, so use a washcloth or cotton.
This cleanser removes makeup do not burn the skin and do not irritate it.

FOOD (drinks): This month's food is not anything special, but I loved to drink  Shiny Water( Acqua Brillante) is very sweet and tasty.

BOOKS:
I read the trilogy Beautiful Disaster in Ebooks, the story is about:
Abigail Abernathy attends an illegal fight in the bowels of her university early on in her freshman year. There she catches the attention of fighter Travis Maddox (whom I believe is a junior). They come into more frequent contact as a result of her best friend, America, dating Shephley (Shep), Travis’ cousin. Travis and Shep live in an apartment off campus and when the dorm showers break down, America and Abby move into the apartment.Travis immediately attaches himself to Abby but he’s a man whore, bringing home any number of women after drunken binges. Abby recognizes that Travis is bad news right away, particularly given her past, and she agrees to be friends only with Travis.

MOVIES: this month, I was obsessed with the casket of Baz Luhrmann and my favorite movie that finally came out on DVD Spirited Away  who won the Oscar for best animated film.











Remember that you can follow me on:
instagram twitter tumblr bloglovin
Leave a comment if you have read or if you want to leave me some advice!


Xoxo, Martina. <3

Commenti

Post più popolari