I think i'm back?




Hey it's Martina!

And yeah, i'm back!
We didn't see for a long time
My bad sorry, but many many things have happened in my life!
Starting from the school, i've passed the year and right now I'm studying a lot to overcome the year, for now i'm in a good position!!!

Then I had problems with writing!
I had no idea about what to write, because by speaking clearly, I am sorry from what i published the last few times, because it was not the real me.
The real me would Posted interesting things not only pictures at random or articles at random.
I do not want to be called "blogger" but "person".
And by now i am going to write when i want and not with a deadline!
And above all there will be new topics!
I will talk about psychology, problems and what you want!
I will accept questions about any topic!

And then you'll see!
we can not predict our future, but we can live it day by day!

So, uhm yeah!
I'm back!


Remember that you can follow me on:
Snap: echelongleek
Leave a comment if you have read or if you want to leave me some advice!

Love you, Martina.


Commenti

Post più popolari