Family and news

Ciao!Hello!
This post will be short enough, I know, however, I wanted to update you on my life and on this blog!

 I have two sisters, both older than me (I am the baby of the family) and one of them, the biggest one is married, she is pregnant! now is the end of pregnancy and can not wait, the baby is a girl, and of course I chose the name, guess what?
Sophie as the popular anime Howl's Moving Castle, which is one of my favorite anime!
however, not be long at birth, these days should give birth, and that's why I'm not writing because I'm always anxious!
I will return soon to write normally!

Second news!
I received an offer for the first time for a review of clothes! Even if you do not care, I will! is my first review sponsored I do! I can not wait to let you read the whole thing!
The review will be out for March, because I have to wait for the pack of the site for this review there will be a bilingual review!
So if you are studying Italian and want to amplify a little 'you can read the next Review.

Third and latest news!
I'm starting to write.
Let's talk: I write since I 10years, I have always loved writing stories and poems, and two years ago I wrote some stories that could lead to books, well, 'I'm taking one of those and I'm starting a new one, I hope to finish it before 1year and maybe I'll try to send it to some Italian publishing house!

I ended the news!
I HAVE NOT! WAIT! have you seen the new design of the blog, you like?

Love you, Martina.

Remember that you can follow me on:
Leave a comment if you have read or if you want to leave me some advice!

Commenti

Post più popolari